I have been literally deplaying my own process, and here’s why… I have been not being in alignment with the prophecy that God has sent out from many people from His thrown into my ears. I have been experiencing trail after trail, and it’s been tearing my up. My faith has been tested, and my movement has been slow like a snail.
Everyone always has an beginning to their career path.. But it’s rarely thought of nowadays to have a direct, and clear plan for a career that will leave a legacy to the next generation that comes after you.
When I think about passions that I have, and the gifts that God has given me I think about what pleases me, and what His exact orders are planned out for my purpose here on earth. Sometimes I can distracted in my own life because I used to think that I could or any and everything in the order that I chose to do it in.
A scripture to reflect on when in you're stuck in your own head, and don't Consider God in all that you know to do....
5. Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding
. 6. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
The moment I started to implement this scripture into my daily life is when God started to lean me, and not me being led of my own accord. There are something’s that I had to adjust to in oder to see everything come forth in my life.
Here are 10 tips to find more faith, and new things in your career plans of action for 2024
- The appearance of you faith has to work even when it seems as though everything around you is shifting into another phase, and or function in your life.
2. When it seems like your purpose isn’t peeking through. Breathe, and try not to rewrite the plan of God’s will for your life.
Scripture to lean on: “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Jeremiah 29:11 KJV
3. Do not be seek the wisdom of the world, but know Godly wisdom with God, and men will be granted unto your life.
Scripture to lean on:“ And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.” Luke 2:52 KJV
4. one thing you may want to keep close attention to is who is burning your light, and who’s trying to put it out.
Scripture to lean on: “No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light.” Luke 11:33 KJV
5. Always patient with yourself knowing that God is taking out what’s not needed in your life to give you the abundance he has for you.
Scripture to lean on: “But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.”James 1:4 KJV
6. When you are being shifted into a new career, and or promotion, and you need more strength to focus on the new just focus on the instructions of God, and He’ll give you what you need.
Scripture to lean on: “And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” 2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV
7. When you gain more in life, and everything is moving forward as planned do not, and I repeat do not forsake God nor misdirect your faith.
Scripture on lean on:
“There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.” Joshua 1:5 KJV
8. When your circle decreases don’t you dare search for the why just grow in your faith daily, and keep moving forward, and wish them well.
Scripture to lean on “Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the LORD in ceasing to pray for you: but I will teach you the good and the right way:” 1 Samuel 12:23 KJV
9. In the middle of the rescuing of your faith, and an intake of you keeping the focus on your career remember to always give thank unto God.
Scripture to lean on: Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving Colossians 2:7 KJV
10. When it time to extend your hand to someone always do good unto them when God calls you to be a blessing.
Scripture to lean on: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: Genesis 12:2 KJV
There’s a new series from my podcast titled #GirlPlusTalk that will be release in October of 2023. It’s going to cover a lot of topics on marriage, finances, leadership, and so much more!
I pray that these tips, and scripture will help you in what God is doing in your life.